Plans and Benefits
An Affordable, Convenient Way to Access Quality CareSutter Health Plus offers a variety of health plan options to help meet your needs and budgets. Plan designs include:
- Copayment plans that feature a set dollar amount for seeking medical care
- Deductible plans that include a set deductible that must be paid before copayments or coinsurance and affordable monthly premiums
- HSA-compatible high-deductible plans that offer affordable monthly premiums
View our 2017 Sutter Health Plus Product Portfolio.
View our 2016 Evidence of Coverage.
A Focus on PreventionSutter Health Plus members have access to a variety of no-cost preventive care services. These services help members prevent or detect health problems early on. Here are some of the no-cost preventive services we cover:
- Certain over-the-counter vitamins, supplements and products when prescribed by a participating provider
- Health education counseling and programs
- Immunizations administered by a participating provider
- Maternity and newborn care
- Routine physical maintenance exams, including well-woman exams
- Routine preventive imaging services
- Routine preventive laboratory tests and screenings (cervical cancer screenings, cholesterol tests, diabetes screening, fecal occult blood tests, HIV tests, prostate specific antigen tests, certain sexually transmitted disease tests)
- Smoking cessation interventions, including medications and counseling
- Tuberculosis tests
- Well-child preventive care exams
For more information about Sutter Health Plus’ plans, benefits and services or for a list of our broker partners, please contact Account Services Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 855-325-5200.
If you’re looking for information or a quote for an individual or family plans, please contact Member Services at 855-320-2350 Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.