Improving Mental Wellness with Sanvello
In times of change—whether it’s relationships, personal obligations, work-related or otherwise—caring for mental wellness can be essential in how people process feelings of uncertainty, manage stress, and cope with life’s challenges. There are simple ways to make a positive impact on mental wellness, such as taking time each day for self-care, mindfulness, and gratitude.
At Sutter Health Plus, we believe it’s important to care for both physical and mental wellness and encourage members to take advantage of their behavioral health benefits. This includes premium access to Sanvello—a top-rated app to help manage stress, anxiety, and depression 24/7—at no extra cost for members as part of the behavioral health benefits through U.S. Behavioral Health Plan, California (USBHPC), a subsidiary of Optum. In fact, Sutter Health Plus members who used Sanvello and completed a self-assessment reported improvements with depression (67%), stress (53%), and anxiety (65%).
Getting Started with Sanvello
- Download the free Sanvello app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app and create your account.
- When prompted to explore Sanvello Premium, tap the “Check Coverage” button. Verify your email, return to Sanvello, and tap “Check Coverage” again.
- Search Sutter Health Plus. Enter your Sutter Health Plus member ID found on your insurance card or on the Member Portal and personal details.
- Tap the “upgrade” button and start your journey to feeling better.
Next, members can start exploring Sanvello’s premium self-care tools and resources, including:
- An expanded selection of cognitive behavioral tools, like journaling, thought-reframing exercises, and coping tools
- Access to a full meditation library and every Guided Journey
- Unlimited health, daily mood, and goal tracking
- Past mood and health ratings
- All background themes
Sutter Health Plus members may also self-refer to a participating behavioral health provider for in-person or virtual visits through USBHPC. Get started by visiting liveandworkwell.com or calling 855-202-0984.