Five Sutter Health Plus Network Hospitals Earn Top Marks in Patient Safety
Five hospital campuses in Sutter Health Plus health plan’s network of providers earned A grades for patient safety from The Leapfrog Group® in its Fall 2014 Hospital Safety Score℠.
More than 2,500 hospitals nationwide participate in The Leapfrog Group Hospital Safety Score program. The national employer organization grades hospitals on their overall performance in keeping patients safe from preventable harm and medical errors. The grades are derived from expert analysis of publicly available data using 28 evidence-based, national measures of hospital safety. For more information, visit hospitalsafetyscore.org.
“We’re pleased to provide our members with access to some of the nation’s highest rated providers for patient safety and quality,” said Monica Majors, vice president of strategic sales and marketing at Sutter Health Plus. “It’s exactly what members can expect when they sign up with us.”
Sutter Health Plus network hospital campuses earning A grades include:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital, Auburn
- Sutter Davis Hospital, Davis
- Sutter General Hospital, Sacramento
- Sutter Memorial Hospital, Sacramento
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center, Roseville
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital, Tracy
These scores are among many honors Sutter Health Plus network providers received in 2014:
- U.S. News ranked Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento and Sutter Roseville Medical Center as high performers and among California’s top 50 facilities.
- Sutter Gould Medical Foundation and Sutter Medical Foundation received Elite Status in the California Association of Physician Groups’ Standards of Excellence Survey.
- Sutter Gould Medical Foundation and Sutter Medical Foundation-Sutter Medical Group received Quality Performer recognition from the Integrated Healthcare Association for excellence in medical care.