Sutter Health Plus Network Physician Organizations Earn Top Honors for Patient Care
Six physician organizations in the Sutter Health Plus network that participated in the 2015 CAPG Standards of Excellence Survey earned Elite status—the highest honor awarded by CAPG, a trade association for physician organizations. The survey measures medical group infrastructure against multiple criteria, such as patient experience, population health and affordability.
Elite Status winners (five stars/highest recognition) in the Sutter Health Plus network include:
- Brown & Toland Physicians, Alameda and Contra Costa counties
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo, and Santa Clara counties
- Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, Alameda and Contra Costa counties
- Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, Stanislaus and San Joaquin counties
- Sutter Medical Foundation, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo counties
- Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, San Francisco and Sonoma counties
Physician organizations voluntarily participate in CAPG’s Standards of Excellence survey. This year, 114 medical groups—covering more than 14 million patients nationwide—took part in the evaluation. The survey ratings, which assess medical group performance in six rigorous categories, help consumers evaluate a physician group’s technical quality, patient experience and affordability.
For complete survey results and additional information, visit capg.org/soe.