Taking Care of Your Mental Health with Sanvello
At Sutter Health Plus, we believe a person’s total wellbeing incorporates their overall physical health with their emotional and mental health. Many people today are struggling with our current reality—whether it is missing friends and family, sleepless nights, a lack of physical connectedness, family difficulties, or caring for others. With these circumstances, on top of the stresses of everyday life, it’s more important than ever to take care of your mental health.
Sutter Health Plus members now have access to Sanvello—an app offering clinical techniques to help dial down the symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression—anytime, anywhere. From daily check-ins to tools that can help address immediate concerns, Sanvello offers:
- Daily mood tracking. Answer simple questions each day to capture your mood, identify patterns, and self-assess your progress.
- Coping tools. Reach for just the right tool to relax, be in the moment, or manage stressful situations, like test-taking, public speaking, or morning dread.
- Guided journeys. Designed by experts for a range of needs, journeys use clinical techniques to help you feel more in control and build long-term life skills.
- Personalized progress. Through weekly check-ins, Sanvello creates a roadmap for improvement. Track where you are, set goals, and make strides week-by-week.
- Community support. With one of the largest peer communities in the field, connect with others anonymously and share advice, stories, and insights—anonymously, anytime.
Sanvello is the #1 app for stress, anxiety, and depression, available on-demand whenever you need help with self-care, setting goals, or connecting with community. Completely confidential, the Sanvello app is available to Sutter Health Plus members at no extra cost as part of the behavioral health care benefits through U.S. Behavioral Health Plan, California (USBHPC), a subsidiary of Optum.
- Download the free Sanvello app from the App Store or Google Play
- Sign up using a nickname, email address, and password
- Click “Upgrade via Insurance” and complete the form fields; have your Sutter Health Plus membership ID number available
Mental wellness is essential to your overall health, including the quality of your relationships, resilience during a difficult time, and finding joy in daily living. Sutter Health Plus encourages our members to use their mental health, behavioral health, and substance use disorder treatment benefits through USBHPC.