Three New Walk-In Care Locations Now Open
Sutter Health is opening new doors to same-day care in Northern California. The latest Sutter Walk-In Care locations include Sacramento, Rancho Cordova, and San Jose.
- Sacramento: Located in the Loehmann’s Plaza shopping center off Highway 50 on Fair Oaks Boulevard, welcomes neighboring communities from Davis and Natomas through Carmichael.
- Rancho Cordova: Located at 4040 Sunrise Boulevard in the Raley’s shopping center, is centrally located for nearby members in Gold River, Folsom and Rancho Murieta.
- San Jose: Located at 5343 Prospect Road in the Westgate Center, is convenient for members who work or live in neighboring communities, such as Santa Clara, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Willow Glen, and Campbell.
- Coming Soon—Aptos: Located at 26 Rancho Del Mar off the Cabrillo Highway.
At Sutter Walk-In Care, members can receive treatment for everyday illnesses and health needs at the same out-of-pocket cost as a primary care visit. Members can make appointments—or just walk in. Clinicians at the centers can diagnose, treat and prescribe most medications, and are overseen by a physician medical director.
“Whether your child needs care on a Sunday or you want to get a flu shot during the lunch hour, Sutter Health is reimagining health care delivery by providing new ways to access high-quality, same-day care,” said Rob Carnaroli, Sutter Health Plus vice president of sales. “Sutter Health Plus members can visit any of the 17 Sutter Walk-In Care locations—with or without an appointment—after work or on the weekends when it fits their schedule.”
Walk-In Care provides quick and convenient services for everyday health needs, such as:
- Seasonal allergies
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Wellness screenings
- Excessive sunburns
- Swimmers ear
- Poison oak and ivy
- Smoking cessation help
Sutter Walk-In Care clinics are open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and most holidays from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Find your nearest Walk-In Care by visiting sutterhealthplus.org/walk-in.