Appointed brokers can access small group quotes on HealthConnect and Quotit. If you don’t have access to a quoting engine and would like to receive a quote, please complete a census template and email it to email@example.com.
Submitting a new small group is easy—and we’re here to help.
Step 1: Download the following files:
- Declination of Coverage Form
- New Employee Verification Form, if applicable
- Premium Payment Option Flyer
- 2019 Small Group Employee Enrollment Form
- 2019 Small Group Employer Application
- Sole Proprietor, Partner, or Corporate Officer Eligibility Statement
- Sutter Health Plus CSV File Template, if applicable
- Small Group Underwriting Guidelines
- 2019 Small Group Rate Guide
Follow the Small Group Submission Checklist to ensure timely and accurate processing.
Step 2: Email the completed documents listed in the Small Group Submission Checklist encrypted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject should include the group name and requested effective date. Upon receipt, you will receive an email confirmation.
Step 3: Sutter Health Plus will review for completion. Incomplete cases will delay processing and potentially impact the requested effective date.
You will receive presale documents, a subsequent email with the group subscriber contract for signature, and a request for any additional information required.
Step 4: Upon approval, you will receive the following:
- Group approval letter
- Countersigned contract
- Final plan documents
- Copy of the final Employer Application
Step 5: Encourage the employer’s benefits administrator to register for the Employer Portal.
Feel free to reach out to us for information or assistance, weekdays, 8:00 am – 7:00 pm at (855) 325-5200 or email@example.com.